Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

How to Be Justin Bieber for Halloween! (for Guys AND Girls)

How to Be Justin Bieber for Halloween! (for Guys AND Girls) Tube. Duration : 12.28 Mins.


Hey viewers, I came down with a case of Bieber Fever and had to make this tutorial based on my Halloween costume last year! I had a lot of fun making it and I think this is my most involved and was the hardest to edit video that I've ever done! It was certainly a huge project, so I hope you all enjoy and share this with your friends. Let me know if you try this look out, and have a Happy Halloween! Please S*U*B*S*C*R*I*B*E for more Halloween and everyday tutorials! (I'm trying to get to 1000 by Halloween!) Comment & THUMBS UP! Remember, this week's shoutout contest is still going on! Leave me a nice comment and you could get a shoutout on my Twitter this Friday! Click here for details: ellexohxellemakeup.blogspot.com PRODUCTS USED: Hair: Palladium Pd2 Ceramic Blow Drier from Sally's FX Flat Iron Heat Protectant Spray from Drugstores Flat Hello Kitty Brush from CVS Black Rattail Comb from Drugstores Conair Round Brush from Drugstores Suave Ultra Hold 10 Hairspray (my FAVORITE!) from Drugstores Makeup: L'oreal Paris Naturals Powder Concealer in Light Clinique Moisture Surge Thirsty Skin Relief Spray Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion American Beauty Super Plush Powder Foundation in 04 Light/Cool New York Color Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder in Bronze Gold Essence of Beauty Blush Brush Lash and Brow Comb from Claire's Angled Eyeshadow Brush American Beauty Eyeshadow Duo in Goldleaf Great Lash Clear Brow Gel and Mascara Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm My Links ...

No comments:

Post a Comment