Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

A$AP Rocky feat.Tyga & Drake & 2 Chainz - Fucking Problem 187 (CDQ/LYRICS/HD1080p)

A$AP Rocky feat.Tyga & Drake & 2 Chainz - Fucking Problem 187 (CDQ/LYRICS/HD1080p) Video Clips. Duration : 4.02 Mins.


I don't own the song. Song belongs to IODA. Fucking Problems with Tyga's 187 verse. Oh Oh OH Oh Oh Oh [Hook: 2 Chainz, Drake, and Rocky] I love bad bitches, that's my fuckin problem And yeah I like to fuck, I got a fuckin problem I love bad bitches, that's my fuckin problem And yeah I like to fuck I got a fuckin problem I love bad bitches, that's my fuckin problem And yeah I like to fuck, I got a fuckin problem If finding somebody real is your fuckin problem Bring ya girls to the crib maybe we can solve it [Verse 1: A$AP Rocky] Hold up bitches simmer down Takin' hella long bitch give it to me now Make that thing pop like a semi or a nine Oh baby like it raw with a shimmy shimmy ya Huh, ASAP get like me Never met a motherfucker fresh like me All these motherfuckers wanna dress like me Put the chrome to your dome make you sweat like Keith Cause I'm the nigga, the nigga nigga, like how you figure? Getting figures and fuckin bitches, she rollin' swishers Brought her bitches, I brought my niggas, they getting bent up off the liquor She love my licorice, I let her lick it They say money make a nigga act nigger-ish But at least a nigga nigga rich I be fuckin' broads like I be fuckin' bored Turn a dyke bitch out have her fuckin' boys, beast [Hook: 2 Chainz, Drake, and Rocky] I love bad bitches, that's my fuckin problem And yeah I like to fuck, I got a fuckin problem I love bad bitches, that's my fuckin problem And yeah I like to fuck I got a fuckin problem I love bad bitches ...

No comments:

Post a Comment